Monday, June 21, 2004

Sister Act

I read my sister's blog today. She told me yesterday that she started one, and I was curious to see what she had put in there. I was pleasantly surprised to see something about me. I am moved and touched (and believe me, with my sister, it's rare to hear senti things!). And all I want to say is "To the best big sister in the world, you rule! I will always look up to you and come to you for advice(or just to bug you)". Oh wait...on second thoughts, I don't think I will ever forgive you for not taking me along with you to Sandhya's 10th birthday party, or for laughing your head off everytime you tell the story of how I fell into a dustbin when I was 3 (ok, let's not get into that!)....

Anyways, I will sign off by calling her my one and only "Yakkkaaaaaaaaaaa*!!" :-) My dear sister, this one's for you!

Yakka-local slang word for big sister in Tamil, Akka is the true word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home