Saturday, June 05, 2004

Weekend's here

It's been a long week. Well, on more careful thought, this was one of the shorter weeks being only 4 days long.Anyways, I am glad the weekend's here! I was hoping to get a quiet couple of days, but I don't believe that is going to happen. We already have a bunch of things planned out; Badminton, volleyball, hiking etc. I can't say no to that stuff!Hmm...looks like I am going to have to squeeze some time to carry out my mundane household stuff.

We played an amazing game of Ultimate frisbee during Sports at work today! Was good to get back on the field and run like that again. I could be a lot better though. We played 3 on 3 and it was a big field. So we will only get better as time goes by, hopefully!

Yeah I can see that this post is already getting kinda boring (I am as sleepy as can be!), so I will stop for now.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home