Friday, June 03, 2005

Back I am

It's been a while. I could be arrogant and say that that was because I had other important things to do :) What I can say is that me not blogging is not for lack of things happening but more of a lack of inspiration to write (read laziness). Been doing some travelling, more coming up. My mother mentioned that there are always friends visiting California and therefore, me. Isn't that one of the cool things of living here?

I am reading "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel. Quite interesting. Maybe I will write a review when I am done? But for now, I can't wait to plunge into the weekend!

Oh and btw, I just saw Star Wars Episode III. Very much like a Tamil movie, is what I thought ;) Time to leave, it is now. Ok fine, I'll stop.

1 Comments:

Blogger kr!sh said...

hey ruks

I always thought Life of Pi is some math geeky stuff and how people pinpointed it to be 3.14blah :-D!

Thanks for H1-B help.

June 9, 2005 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home