Monday, February 14, 2005

I am going to resist the temptation to talk about my Saturday hike because that would truly turn this into a Hiker's Journal. I will talk about my Sunday though. First, I got the bike. Jyothi was not using Arthi's bike and so she generously offered it to me. Fix the wobbly seat and fill up the tires and I got myself the best ride in the world. Then Nidhi flew in for the week from Oregon. What could be better than a girls night out?! Went shopping in the mall (boring) and laughed our heads off on occasion. Dinner with a bunch of Michigan folks.

I started on this Yoga class at my apartment community last week.It was good and the instructor was pretty flexible (pun intended). Hopefully, I will remain committed.

Moving onto things of lesser interest, here's my take.

Pleasures of Being Single on Valentine's Day

Guys: Think about all the money you saved! Girls I know spent hundreds of dollars shopping/dining under the pretext of Valentine's Day

Girls: Think about the calories you did NOT gain. You don't have to eat all those mushy heart-shaped chocolates!

Why are you reading this again?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hope fully i will remain committed" committed to whom/what? was there a pun on that too? :))

February 16, 2005 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home